News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Harmonious in a nutshell.

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I actually am enjoying this. Watching from the point of view of RTV1 on YouTube. I agree it’s not old school “Epcot” and I LOVED illuminations but this is fun and upbeat and I enjoy the music. I find it better than the Epcot forever show. My $.02 for now

Stevek

It’s really just all over the place. Let’s dazzle you with visuals so you’ll ignore that there is no narrative. It would be best served during the holidays to just play Christmas carols and shoot of fireworks…how about this being the new lights of winter?!

Last edited:

Gringrinngghost

I actually am enjoying this. Watching from the point of view of RTV1 on YouTube. I agree it’s not old school “Epcot” and I LOVED illuminations but this is fun and upbeat and I enjoy the music. I find it better than the Epcot forever show. My $.02 for now
Speaking of, they aren't in the media pen. They are way off near Italy.

techgeek

Hot takes:

-For all the hype about vocals in many languages, the show at it's most effective and moving during the instrumental moments. The vocals slow down the pacing. A lot. The show drags.
-For all the hype about the tech, the show pulled not one single technologically impressive surprise. It's all laid out there for you to see on the lagoon from the moment you walk in. The water effects continue to just whelm.
-The show pulls surprisingly little from its setting. I have no sense of World Showcase, Epcot, or the unification of humanity promised in the syllabus.

I mean, the deck was stacked against it from the start for me... maybe it'll grow on me. but... hmmmm. Sigh.

.. oh wait, it's still not done... or is it..? Wow awkward ending and walk-out choice there..... I guess it is done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom