News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

jrhwdw

CineCele reopening would be more like Rivers of Light coming online than Harm or HEA. It really only has one main viewing area that can be controlled easily. That said, I still expect some bad photos to come out of the first night.

I’m also partly under the impression that this might be a partial excuse to send up fireworks for guests at an IOA buyout happening at the same time.
Didn't it take SWO a couple nights to get it's footing/handle on spacing out Guests?

Mesmer92

In the Parks
No
Didn't it take SWO a couple nights to get it's footing/handle on spacing out Guests?
No. While they failed at enforcing their mask mandates they excelled at enforcing social distancing for their fireworks this summer. But remember, the amount of people that were at SWO for Light Up the Night paled in comparison to what would be at WDW.

TTA94

CineCele reopening would be more like Rivers of Light coming online than Harm or HEA. It really only has one main viewing area that can be controlled easily. That said, I still expect some bad photos to come out of the first night.

I’m also partly under the impression that this might be a partial excuse to send up fireworks for guests at an IOA buyout happening at the same time.

F! I’m pretty sure could be a controlled area.

TTA94

Guess we’ll see if WDW follows Universal, but it would be nice to get at least one or two shows back in January/February with a bigger rollout in the Spring, if all goes well. Would also be a smart move for WDW to bring back shows during a off time instead of during a, normally, busy time of year. Give the APs and locals time to get their withdrawals out of their system before the, potential, busier Spring break hits.

Mesmer92

In the Parks
No
Sure but once the show ends, it won't be controlled with everyone trying to exit
They could always do what SWO did after their show and stagger the exit; it's not rocket science. But Disney has obviously decided that its not worth the headache of keeping guests seated until their section is called for dismissal (and i don't blame them) 🤷‍♂️

Magic Feather

I should realize that it's up to the buyout company where they what the party. All I'm saying is it won't be much of CineCele at IOA.
Yeah, but at least the fireworks are visible. It might be purely for an entertainment test though, I’m not sure.
F! I’m pretty sure could be a controlled area.
I avoided the Fant comparison for two reasons.
Firstly, because Fant is so isolated to where you can only view it through the queue, while RoL and CC have partial viewing areas around their show space.
Secondly, while we already got confirmation that RoL is done,
I’m under the impression that Fant isn’t really able to run in the near future.

DCBaker

Premium Member
epcot-barge-world-drive-1-1.jpg

epcot-barge-world-drive-2.jpg

epcot-barge-world-drive-8.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Looks like the "pusher" barge.

No. It's the shover barge!!

It will protect us from the terrible secret of space.

Pak chooie unf!

Or.. it's a barge that will hold a crane to put a cement footing in the lagoon like the one used for the footers for the gondola in Hourglass Lake.

Do you have stairs in your house?

Last edited:

Unbanshee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom