News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

FigmentFan82

Tossing this here from a new Robert Niles article on Destination D23 (bold text by me).

"The new Disney Vacation Club tower at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim opens September 28. Construction continues on the "Project U" DVC complex at Walt Disney World's Polynesian Village Resort. And, I have on reliable authority, Disney is gearing up to begin construction on the long-delayed Reflections Lodge that will be built on the old River Country site at Disney World."

Somehow Reflections returned

PK2

I did see a big truck heading in there this morning. Don't think it means much but can confirm some level of activity on the site, at least.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Was in this area today, there was some small construction equipment and some dirt being moved around… not sure what exactly is being done
If we're talking about the corner near the settlement bus depot and Pioneer Hall, it looks like it could be a new bus station or building support for Pioneer Hall. It's not the best picture here but they're paving at least one horseshoe shaped road. Presumably this work was budgeted at time Reflections still coming and that the project continued regardless, like we've seen with Trail's End conversion, etc.

20240103_144630.jpg

Again, the photo is terrible so need to trust my eyes here.

ETA: I guess it could be building support but it looks rounded off like one way in and one way out.

20240103_155335.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom