• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Refillable Mugs

NelleBelle

Original Poster
Thinking about getting refillable mugs when we go in a few months. Given the Covid restrictions, how exactly are you able to fill/refill your mug?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Advertisement
A CM is stationed next to the dispensers. You show your mug, tell them what drink you’d like and they will fill a paper cup which is handed to you.

You pour the drink into your mug. The cold drink paper cup holds more than the mug so you’ll have extra. Hot beverage cups are about equal to mug.

Mugs are currently 19.99.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Are they allowing you to put milk/chocolate milk into your coffee? I know, very specific question 😀
There aren’t any milk dispensers. You’ll need to purchase a carton/bottle and add it yourself.
Some resorts have individual sealed creamer cups where the packaged sugars, salt, pepper etc. are located. Guests are free to help themselves.

Disney4family

Are they allowing you to put milk/chocolate milk into your coffee? I know, very specific question 😀
My husband and I would typically have 2 cups of coffee in the morning.
Last summer, I showed our 2 refillable cups and asked for 4 cups of coffee with milk.
I received 4 cups of coffee and 1 cup of milk each day for 10 days.
I did not have to purchase the milk.

NelleBelle

Original Poster
We used to always find both white and chocolate milk in the dispensers and make "poor man's mocha" from the coffee; we never bought chocolate milk either. Oh well, if we make a stop at a store to buy some cases of water, I may have to pick-up some creamer and chocolate milk (maybe some decent k-pods will have to be brought along with us, too).

cmwade77

A CM is stationed next to the dispensers. You show your mug, tell them what drink you’d like and they will fill a paper cup which is handed to you.

You pour the drink into your mug. The cold drink paper cup holds more than the mug so you’ll have extra. Hot beverage cups are about equal to mug.

Mugs are currently 19.99.
The metal cups (Star Wars and Skyliner Designs) hold more than the plastic ones, not sure how those compare to the paper ones though.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if Coronado Springs has mugs available now? For whatever reason, they didn't have them in December, but I'm hoping they have them next month when I take some of my family that hasn't been to WDW since 1983.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom