Refillable mugs have handles again!

Baldy

Original Poster
I just did a quick check and didn't see this posted. Mug handles are back!!!! Apparently resort guests can now choose a refillable mug with or without a handle. Just in time for my trip. I hope all of the resorts have them. I like to hang them off of my bag with a carabiner clip so that I can grab a drink on my way back to my room at the end of the day. I also find the handle makes it easier to carry more than one mug. *I know. It's nothing earth shattering, but it made my day.

Sped2424

Well I'm glad to hear Disney has a handle on the situation. ;)
happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-clean.jpg

Prince-1

I just did a quick check and didn't see this posted. Mug handles are back!!!! Apparently resort guests can now choose a refillable mug with or without a handle. Just in time for my trip. I hope all of the resorts have them. I like to hang them off of my bag with a carabiner clip so that I can grab a drink on my way back to my room at the end of the day. I also find the handle makes it easier to carry more than one mug. *I know. It's nothing earth shattering, but it made my day.

oprah-audience.gif

rle4lunch

So we're heading down the first week of December. We're on the dining plan for the first time, where can we pick up our mugs at the GF?

22YrsDVC

Woo-Hoo!!!
Back to mug reality.
And to Quote Laura Nero, "You really got a hold on me"!!
Thanks for the welcomed news.

Timekeeper

Uni removed the handles from the HHN edition freestyle mugs this year, and also reverted to the dome-shaped tops with the cheesy/flimsy strap-like handle over the top. I prefer last year's design.

Regardless, the parks could always offer tumbler handles, like Tervis, that can be added/removed, which would make the mugs more versatile for use beyond the parks.

CAGLS00417.JPG

Seanual757

Glad they are back it was a PITA a few weeks ago having 4 kids and no handles was not fun. Looking forward to our Spring Break 2017 Trip and getting our handles back :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom