Refill Mugs at Pop

WeLuvDisney

When I was at Pop in 2006, we were able to purchase a mug that was refillable. Do they still offer these mugs? What do they look like and how much are they?

WDW_Emily

they still offer them now, all Disney resorts do. right now they are themed for what will you celebrate? the only sell the tall ones now not the fatter ones and i believe they are $13.

Upvote 0

trr1

pop-fd-ct-nite-60s-lobby-arcde-nite-hdpool-room-store-055-300x225.jpg

cc16.jpg

Upvote 0

beyondyou

yes, you can use any of the old refillable mugs from any other years.

and something they dont want you to do, but can do is use the mugs at any resort, you dont have to keep re buying the samy mug(which was very confusing to most guests for some reason...)

Upvote 0

Cindy'sBruno

lol. dh bought a tall beer mug in epcot during food and wine fest and we used that as well as our 2006 and 2007 refillable mugs at pop and no one said a word. they had no prob with it. im pretty sure they wont have a prob with you using that mug from 1992?

Upvote 0

I_heart_Tigger

I wouldn't bother with the mugs at all. Just follow the lead of a woman I witmessed at AS Music in August.

Step 1: Bring several empty 2 litre bottles to the filling station
Step 2: Surround yourself with a wall of obnoxious children using up all the napkins on the numerous spills you are causing
Step 3: Fill every bottle with something different (this effectively gives you options while also making sure everyone around you has to wait until you're done)
Step 4: Complain to a CM when one of the beverages runs out
Step 5: When you are told that you are not allowed to fill up 2 litre bottles pretend you don't speak english (the only phrase you happen to know of course is the previous complaint that the Coke dispenser is empty)

and have fun! :wave:

Upvote 0

beyondyou

I wouldn't bother with the mugs at all. Just follow the lead of a woman I witmessed at AS Music in August.

Step 1: Bring several empty 2 litre bottles to the filling station
Step 2: Surround yourself with a wall of obnoxious children using up all the napkins on the numerous spills you are causing
Step 3: Fill every bottle with something different (this effectively gives you options while also making sure everyone around you has to wait until you're done)
Step 4: Complain to a CM when one of the beverages runs out
Step 5: When you are told that you are not allowed to fill up 2 litre bottles pretend you don't speak english (the only phrase you happen to know of course is the previous complaint that the Coke dispenser is empty)

and have fun! :wave:

ugh. this was the most frustrating thing being deployed to ASmusic. this happened so much.haha Of course i couldnt argue with her that she was wrong, that would be bad guest service :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Big Cheese

Been using 4 for a week now from 2001 and all the CM's are commenting how cool they are and how boring the ones they sell now are.
It's 8oz of pop. They're not losing a dime.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom