Refill Mugs at Pop

WeLuvDisney

When I was at Pop in 2006, we were able to purchase a mug that was refillable. Do they still offer these mugs? What do they look like and how much are they?

WeLuvDisney

Original Poster
I wouldn't bother with the mugs at all. Just follow the lead of a woman I witmessed at AS Music in August.

Step 1: Bring several empty 2 litre bottles to the filling station
Step 2: Surround yourself with a wall of obnoxious children using up all the napkins on the numerous spills you are causing
Step 3: Fill every bottle with something different (this effectively gives you options while also making sure everyone around you has to wait until you're done)
Step 4: Complain to a CM when one of the beverages runs out
Step 5: When you are told that you are not allowed to fill up 2 litre bottles pretend you don't speak english (the only phrase you happen to know of course is the previous complaint that the Coke dispenser is empty)

and have fun! :wave:

This is awesome. I think we will try this! lol

Upvote 0
I can't even believe I'm putting my 2 cents into this but...

I paid for a room at the Beach Club back in 06....I can still go sleep in that same bed, right? And not pay for it again? I mean, I paid for it once already so why can't I just use the same bed! :lol:

.......:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I can't even believe I'm putting my 2 cents into this but...

I paid for a room at the Beach Club back in 06....I can still go sleep in that same bed, right? And not pay for it again? I mean, I paid for it once already so why can't I just use the same bed! :lol:

.......:lookaroun

Heck, I bought a one day pass 10 years ago. But I changed the magnetic stripe on it so I can use it every day.

It's just me walking into the park, WDW is not loosing a dime.

Also, the CM's all comment on how cool my retro pass looks.

-dave

Upvote 0

corey154

I wouldn't bother with the mugs at all. Just follow the lead of a woman I witmessed at AS Music in August.

Step 1: Bring several empty 2 litre bottles to the filling station
Step 2: Surround yourself with a wall of obnoxious children using up all the napkins on the numerous spills you are causing
Step 3: Fill every bottle with something different (this effectively gives you options while also making sure everyone around you has to wait until you're done)
Step 4: Complain to a CM when one of the beverages runs out
Step 5: When you are told that you are not allowed to fill up 2 litre bottles pretend you don't speak english (the only phrase you happen to know of course is the previous complaint that the Coke dispenser is empty)

and have fun! :wave:

that is funny! People keep on amazing me...lol

Upvote 0

MITCH 112198

You no, I have been to Disney 14 times in the last ten years and I have always bought a new cup, for fear of getting yelled at. But every time I am there, there are always people with old cups and cups from other resorts filling up and nothing is said. I know that if I take my pop century cup back in December, they would then say something.:fork:

Upvote 0

love disney

When I was at Pop Century in October of last year we debated about whether or not to buy the refillable cups. The CM informed us that if we bought cups they would be good forever, which obviously was a selling point to me. It seems to me from this thread and from others like it, that maybe some people were told the cups were good forever at that resort while others were told they were good just for that stay...while still others unfortunately just take advantage of the soda machine being so accessible. I can't believe that someone would actually fill up 2-liter bottles!!! The nerve!

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

I have cups from almost every year, and we still use all of them. I always buy a new one when it comes out. I just like to collect them. But the best thing about them is when you take them into the parks. Of course you dont get refills there but when you do buy a drink and want to go on a ride, you just put the drink into your resort cup and you dont have to either drink it before you go on the ride or throw it away. I works great when you buy a beer and you just put it in the cup.

Upvote 0

Doug7856

This is a hot topic for obvious reasons.

In 2001 when we purchased the mugs at All Star Movies, we were specifically told that the mug was good forever at All Star Movies so be sure to keep them and bring them back (an obvious selling point as mentioned in an earlier post). Since we haven't been back to ASM, it has been a moot point. I suspect the vision of the program changed from the origin as everything clearly states it is for the current trip only; however, Disney's ambiguity and/or misinformation when the program started is very unfair to those who purchased under those rules. Just my opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom