News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
How much about Disneys plans do they know? Should we take their comments as a positive of things to come?
They likely know at a high level what they are as well as projections of the impacts to the district in order to allow them to prepare.

But I doubt that they’re sharing WDI concept art, simulations, moodboards, renderings, etc with the board that not long ago was actively working against Disney.

JKick95

They likely know at a high level what they are as well as projections of the impacts to the district in order to allow them to prepare.

But I doubt that they’re sharing WDI concept art, simulations, moodboards, renderings, etc with the board that not long ago was actively working against Disney.
Right. That makes sense.

I was just curious to whether or not some comments should be read into as a positive sign of good things to come.

For example yesterday RCES commented “property expansions are coming” and therefore their organization is concerned and partnering with outside agencies.

The board and/or district administrator (I forgot specifically what was said) kind of said something along the same lines.

AJFireman

When Walt's Plane was moved from WDW over to CA for the last D23 event. I wondered what would happen to it after the exterior refurb, etc. Well a few days ago I came across a vlogger doing a video on a random Air Museum and surprisingly Walt's Plane is now on loan to the Palm Springs Air Museum. on the Palm Springs Air Museum site it is listed simply as Grumman G-159 Gulfstream. But, the video shows the plane on exhibit outside and then shows some of the same interior items from D23 also on display.
It was sent to the Palm Springs Air Museum for an interior restoration. There were many articles after D23 when that happened. Here is the article posted to the Company website and yes its open to the public. Also the PS Air Museum just made a post about it 6 days ago on their social media accounts.

Here are some pics of the interior stripped. Couldnt find anything about how far along they are with the restoration.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Right. That makes sense.

I was just curious to whether or not some comments should be read into as a positive sign of good things to come.

For example yesterday RCES commented “property expansions are coming” and therefore their organization is concerned and partnering with outside agencies.

The board and/or district administrator (I forgot specifically what was said) kind of said something along the same lines.
I'd take it as an indication of infrastructure improvements aligned to potential new construction.

Similar to the road construction and electrical infrastructure put in place across town before Epic Universe was announced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom