News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

lewisc

No, I actually did not post it to discuss the series itself, or any topics covered in the series . I just thought that some posters might like to view the series since they appear to be interested in the subject, but without commenting here.
If you haven't already done so delete my post

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's the initial agenda for the next Board of Supervisors meeting on May 24.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 5.15.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 5.16.53 PM.png

LittleBuford

Why did the post with the tweet about board members ducking service get deleted? That seemed relevant
The language used in the tweet was insulting, and would be deleted if it was posted here by a forum member.
Here it is minus the language in question (credit to @Stripes for first bringing this to our attention):

FwVM2fsWYAAPpyI

lazyboy97o

Claiming they were not properly served the complaint seems like a pretty desperate attempt to avoid responding. If they had any actual answers they would give them instead.
I don’t think it was about trying to avoid answering. As the footnote sort of suggests, it seems like they may have briefly toyed with trying to make timeline arguments regarding the two cases.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom