News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

Lilofan

Man this is a messed up state right now, it is as if the governor just throws ideas at a wall to sit what sticks for his base. He is going after college football now because his Florida State didn’t get into the playoffs.
In fairness , I'm a Canes supporter , but the Noles got completely robbed. Even Rick Scott and DeSantis are protesting this which I agree on.

flynnibus

Premium Member
watching this from the start... OMG I don't think I can stomach this anymore. The length they obviously are going to seed "public comment" with shills with coordinated talking points is sickening. To preach "transparency" and then to have people act in a coordinated way and pretend not to be is disgusting. I struggle to even sit through this.

Brian

watching this from the start... OMG I don't think I can stomach this anymore. The length they obviously are going to seed "public comment" with shills with coordinated talking points is sickening. To preach "transparency" and then to have people act in a coordinated way and pretend not to be is disgusting. I struggle to even sit through this.
Then don't. 🤷‍♂️

Figgy1

Premium Member
Adult coffee is your friend;)
Joke sort of that's for dealing with the headache after it's over

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom