Recommend your Favorite "Quick Service Meal"?

barnum42

AK - Flame Tree BBQ. Nice ribs in a great setting.
Tusker House - salmon. Shame it's going.
MK - Pirates - the taco salad is big, filling and great value.
Epcot - Tangerine Cafe at Morocco - the Lamb and or Chicken platters.
MGM - Sorry, nothing to see here. Unless you are happy to stick to burgers and chicken strips.

AK Lodge - Mara. The African stew is brilliant.

ImaYoyo

AK - Flame Tree BBQ. Nice ribs in a great setting.
Tusker House - salmon. Shame it's going.
MK - Pirates - the taco salad is big, filling and great value.
Epcot - Tangerine Cafe at Morocco - the Lamb and or Chicken platters.
MGM - Sorry, nothing to see here. Unless you are happy to stick to burgers and chicken strips.

AK Lodge - Mara. The African stew is brilliant.
Barnum have you been to the Studio Catering Co near LMA? It's very similar to the Tangerine Cafe.

WDWFigment

Cosmic Ray's burger bar can't be beat (except maybe by Peco Bill's) and I love the setting and Planetary Boogie (can't remember the band's name right now...)

I once heard that Cosmic Ray's is the single busiest (now, how 'busiest' is defined is questionable) restaurant in the US. Anyone know if this is true?

Kerby626

MK...Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Ray's
Epcot...China, Mexico, the Tiramisu place near Italy. Fountain View
MGM...ABC commisary
AK...Flame Tree or Tusker House

barnum42

Barnum have you been to the Studio Catering Co near LMA? It's very similar to the Tangerine Cafe.

When I looked at it, I just clocked it as being another place that sells stuff in a bread product. As my work lunch involves bread most of the time I like to try something unrelated when I'm on vacation.

sarabi

It's hard to find a more relaxing atmosphere than out back by the water at Flame Tree Barbecue in DAK... and the food is really good too.
My favorite is Sunshine Seasons. Not a great atmosphere, but the food is top notch of all the QSRs in my opinion.
Also, anything in World Showcase is great if you feel adventurous.

Tiggerfanatic

Our favorite quick service meal actually was the Backlot Express in MGM. Second favorite was the one in Japan (the name escapes me).....

Timmay

Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbor House
Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree BBQ
Studios - Nothing, really:cry: Grab a turkey leg over by ToT
Epcot - Any one of the many choices in World Showcase...just pick one, you can't go wrong!

samtastic

I truly enjoy Backlot express, the veggie sandwich with black bean salad was top-notch!! I heart tusker-so sad it's closing, and at MK I liked Peco Bills. I've heard good things about the Harbor House and Casey's Corner. Can't wait to try!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom