Recommend restaurants.

col

Original Poster
I've got the DDP for my trip, this is the first time I've had the DDP, so can anyone suggest any restaurants. I've booked BoG, Akershus, 1900 Park Fare and Boma. Can anyone recommend any others?

I'm thinking of going to trails end cos I've never been there before. I've tried picking places I've never been.

zurgandfriend

As always it depends on what you like. Some of our favorites are Shula's, Yachtsman, Flying Fish, Fulton's, Citrico's, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's Plaza, Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Captain's Grille Whispering Canyon, 50's PTC, Hollywood Brown Derby, Biergarten, Tutto Italia to name but a few.

col

Original Poster
As always it depends on what you like. Some of our favorites are Shula's, Yachtsman, Flying Fish, Fulton's, Citrico's, 1900 Park Fare, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's Plaza, Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Captain's Grille Whispering Canyon, 50's PTC, Hollywood Brown Derby, Biergarten, Tutto Italia to name but a few.

Those are some good suggestions.

I've never been to 1900 park fare so I'm really looking forward to that especially trying the strawberry soup.
I usually go to Chef Mickeys for my birthday but I'm not going there this time... Yet haha.
The Captains Grille is my fave buffet so I'll be going there when I'm at the YC/BC.
I'm booked in for 50s PTC.
I have been thinking of going to the Biergarten, I'll look up the menu on allears.
Kona sounds good too, I'll look that menu up as well.

PoppinsFan

If you are going to DTD, I would recommend Raglan Road. We love the food and atmosphere. In AK, we tried Yak & Yeti last Fall and loved it :) Enjoy your trip.

ThinkTink721

Our Favorites:
BOG
Crystal Palace
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's
Teppan Edo
Princess Storybook
Donald's Safari Breakfast

CaptainShortty

You've already booked at some of my favorites but I also really enjoy the following...

Ohana (breakfast or dinner)
Kouzzina
California Grill (2pts)
Sanaa
Artist Point (2pts)
Chef Mickeys (breakfast)
50s Primetime Cafe
Hollywood Brown Derby (2pts)
Tusker House (I prefer dinner by breakfast is also really good)

Have a fabulous trip!

col

Original Poster
Our Favorites:
BOG
Crystal Palace
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickey's
Teppan Edo
Princess Storybook
Donald's Safari Breakfast

Thanks for the suggestions. I've already booked 1900 Park Fare, BOG, Akershus and I've booked Tusker house but for lunch. I haven't been to Akershus or 1900 Park Fare before so I'm looking forward to going to them.

col

Original Poster
You've already booked at some of my favorites but I also really enjoy the following...

Ohana (breakfast or dinner)
Kouzzina
California Grill (2pts)
Sanaa
Artist Point (2pts)
Chef Mickeys (breakfast)
50s Primetime Cafe
Hollywood Brown Derby (2pts)
Tusker House (I prefer dinner by breakfast is also really good)

Have a fabulous trip!

Thanks CaptainShortty! I'm booked in for 50s PrimeTime Cafe -after going there last year I really liked it especially the "rules" haha. I'm also booked in for Tusker House.
The ones I've got ADR's for that I haven't been to before are Akershus, Cape May Dinner, Boma, 1900 Park Fare, Raglan Road and a few other places.

col

Original Poster
We really love Raglan Road... a must do, every trip!

What have you ordered when you've been there? I'm thinking of ordering the Lambo if it's still on the menu when I'm there also do they have people doing river dance there?

belledream

Thanks for the suggestions. I've already booked 1900 Park Fare, BOG, Akershus and I've booked Tusker house but for lunch. I haven't been to Akershus or 1900 Park Fare before so I'm looking forward to going to them.
Tusker House lunch and dinner should be relatively the same food. Lunch also has characters while dinner does not. We went there last year and it was one of our favorites!

I recommend Biergarten! Good food and fun :)

DisneyDebNJ

What have you ordered when you've been there? I'm thinking of ordering the Lambo if it's still on the menu when I'm there also do they have people doing river dance there?
I'm not a fan of lamb, so never had that, but did alot of the appetizers (dalkey duo and kiss before shrimp.... amazing) we have ordered the serious steak (Very good), fish n chips, bangers and mash (outstanding), Pork Vienna (my fav), Its Not Bleedin Chowder, and for dessert, Ger's Pudding (WOW, just WOW), Dunbrodys Kiss ... and don't forget the sides... Colcannon (another fav) and the Garlic Parmesan Truffle skinny chips are WONDERFUL!!! Yes, they do have dancers, and they were very entertaining. Just a terrific atmosphere and terrific food! I honestly, never had a bad meal here.

CaptainShortty

Thanks CaptainShortty! I'm booked in for 50s PrimeTime Cafe -after going there last year I really liked it especially the "rules" haha. I'm also booked in for Tusker House.
The ones I've got ADR's for that I haven't been to before are Akershus, Cape May Dinner, Boma, 1900 Park Fare, Raglan Road and a few other places.

Good choices! You will eat well my friend!

PAW PAW 70

Yak and yeti in ak great value. If you get there around 2:30pm ask for a window table you will be able to see parade. Another is OHANA BREAKFAST AND DINNER. HAVE A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom