News Rebecca Campbell to become new VP Disneyland Resort

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

It's not just Disney's own executives they do the heavy airbrushing to. They also do it to the folks on their Board of Directors.

Here's Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors and Fresh As Springtime! for her official Disney Board photo. She joined Disney's Board of Directors in August, 2017, so this photo would have been taken in Disney's sun-dappled garden and then subjected to Disney's proprietary airbrushing technology two years ago.

Mary_Barra.jpg

Here she is in real life earlier in 2019.

r

And then there's this guy, Alan Braverman, Disney's Senior Counsel. We probably don't even want to know what he looks like in real life based on this Fresh As Springtime Is It Winter Already? corporate head shot.

12_AlanBraverman_396x395.jpg
AAAAH!!!! I have not seen a more scary transition since the Queen in Snow White turned into the old hag.

TP2000

Her official head shot as Disneyland Resort President is now on the Disney corporate leadership website.

leadership_Rebecca_Campbell_092519.jpg

Interesting that they bothered to take 25 years off her face, perfected and glossed her mother-of-the-bride hairdo, added a hint of sparkle to her Zoom! teeth whitening, they tightened her jowls and smoothed her neck into a creamy flawless velum, and then airbrushed the Burbank corporate campus in behind her (which makes no sense when she works 35 miles south in Anaheim)...

But they forgot to airbrush her Disneyland name tag onto her blouse. I wonder if she knows wearing a plastic name tag to work is now mandatory for her, just like a custodian or lowly snack bar hostess? :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

Interesting that they bothered to take 25 years off her face, perfected and glossed her mother-of-the-bride hairdo, added a hint of sparkle to her Zoom! teeth whitening, they tightened her jowls and smoothed her neck into a creamy flawless velum, and then airbrushed the Burbank corporate campus in behind her...

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme Leader

Her official head shot as Disneyland Resort President is now on the Disney corporate leadership website.

leadership_Rebecca_Campbell_092519.jpg

Interesting that they bothered to take 25 years off her face, perfected and glossed her mother-of-the-bride hairdo, added a hint of sparkle to her Zoom! teeth whitening, they tightened her jowls and smoothed her neck into a creamy flawless velum, and then airbrushed the Burbank corporate campus in behind her (which makes no sense when she works 35 miles south in Anaheim)...

But they forgot to airbrush her Disneyland name tag onto her blouse. I wonder if she knows wearing a plastic name tag to work is now mandatory for her, just like a custodian or lowly snack bar hostess? :D

Why are you an ? Genuinely curious.

TP2000

Why are you an ***? Genuinely curious.

I'm retired. It's what I do, besides gardening and travel. ;)

In Ms. Campbell's defense, since none of us are getting any younger, that ridiculously altered head shot of her is a problem that Disney's own corporate communications team needs to deal with. Certainly modern tech can brighten and lighten a professional portrait, and you always want to look your best on Picture Day. But the corporate head shots that Disney is publishing of their executive leaders are just way too contrived and fabricated to be believable. Why?

Just scroll back up to that photo and look at her upper neck.

No one over the age of 12 has neck skin that creamy and smooth. Why would they do that to her?

Last edited:

TP2000

This thread has reminded me that no head shot will ever be as good as the official head shot Disney used for Bob Iger a few years ago in the mid 2010's when he was around 63 to 65 years old. This one is my absolute favorite! 😍

Bob Iger, Presented by Botox Division of Allergan

1015192-disney-s-bob-iger-made-34.3-million-2013.jpg

Lilofan

This thread has reminded me that no head shot will ever be as good as the official head shot Disney used for Bob Iger a few years ago in the mid 2010's when he was around 63 to 65 years old. This one is my absolute favorite! 😍

Bob Iger, Presented by Botox Division of Allergan

1015192-disney-s-bob-iger-made-34.3-million-2013.jpg
Company execs in companies usually have special perks that many employees don't get. Flying first class for work, or company jet, bonus eligible, stock options, security protection, etc, another perk perhaps is regular botox injections, health club access including massages and mani/pedi. Gotta look good in public😎

TP2000

GOD I wanna be stupid, filthy rich.

You've got to get to the CEO spot to get there. Then you don't even have to pay for anything really; Botox, gym memberships, corporate jets and cars for personal vacations, etc.

Bob Iger receives $370,000 per year in perks for his personal travel and physical well being. From a Business Insider article...

"The Walt Disney CEO is required for security reasons to use corporate aircraft for personal travel.

Security:
$561,303 (Iger has the highest security costs of any CEO on our list.)

Other: $24,465 (includes car service, health club membership or exercise equipment, financial consulting, and annual physical exams.)

Total perks: $957,207"

https://www.businessinsider.com/med...12-10#3-bob-iger-the-walt-disney-co-371439-13

Mac Tonight

You've got to get to the CEO spot to get there. Then you don't even have to pay for anything really; Botox, gym memberships, corporate jets and cars for personal vacations, etc.

Bob Iger receives $370,000 per year in perks for his personal travel and physical well being. From a Business Insider article...

"The Walt Disney CEO is required for security reasons to use corporate aircraft for personal travel.

Security:
$561,303 (Iger has the highest security costs of any CEO on our list.)

Other: $24,465 (includes car service, health club membership or exercise equipment, financial consulting, and annual physical exams.)

Total perks: $957,207"

https://www.businessinsider.com/med...12-10#3-bob-iger-the-walt-disney-co-371439-13
Not worth it.

His entire tenure can be reduced down to this glib quote:
"Hi, I'm Bob Iger, CEO of the Walt Disney Company. Here's some money. We own you now!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom