News Rebecca Campbell to become new VP Disneyland Resort

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
🤷‍♂️

I knew I would be missed. There is so much love around here! ❤

Can I just take a moment to say how much I appreciate your profile? Absolutely brilliant 👍

Darkbeer1

>>"I am thrilled that these dynamic leaders will be at the helm of Disneyland and Walt Disney World during this period of unprecedented expansion," Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney Parks, experiences and products, said in a statement. "Josh and Rebecca bring broad-based experience, enthusiasm, and a keen understanding of the importance of the Disney Difference to our Guests." <<

TP2000

>>"I am thrilled that these dynamic leaders will be at the helm of Disneyland and Walt Disney World during this period of unprecedented expansion," Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney Parks, experiences and products, said in a statement. "Josh and Rebecca bring broad-based experience, enthusiasm, and a keen understanding of the importance of the Disney Difference to our Guests." <<

Seriously, who writes this crap? And do they think it actually sounds good when the average person reads it?

D

Deleted member 107043

Railing against Chepek is pointless. Some of us appear to believe there might be some possibilty or chance that whomever replaces him someday will run Parks & Resorts in way that fulfills the desires of die-hard Disneyland fans. Well I've got some bad news for those with this mindset. As long as his business unit consistently hits the required financial targets, and let's face it that's all that truly matters to Disney, Chepek and his heir are likely going to be indistinguishable.

TP2000

Oops, I think you found two different Rebecca Campbells. This first one is dramatically younger, and Australian.

But this one appears to be the American lady named Rebecca Campbell that is the new Disneyland President. It would be funny if she mandated a new TDA dress code where all the cubicle dwellers had to wear Mickey Mouse sweaters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom