Re-looking at the Country Bears

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
How about "Country Bear Jamboree- Under New Management."

Its fool proof! :lookaroun

:lol:

Oh lordy, who's the new people directing the bears now? Is Big Al the host? Did Fineas and Ferb take over the show? DID THE ORIGINAL TIKI ROOM OWNERS FORCED THE BEARS TO DO THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM? AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::hammer::brick::hurl:

- WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

pumpkin7

i adore the country bears and it's a small world. i agree that the country bears need some work doing to them, and the sound turning up a bit, but all these animatronics make disney, disney. you'll never find any thing like a disney animatronic anywhere else in the world. i'd be absolutally gutted if they got rid of them all. i really don't think they will. after all, it's a small world has been open since the park opened and that's not looking like it's going anywhere soon. it may be a bit dated by todays standards, but they're both still great attractions and kids love seeing them. they're most definately my fondest memory from when i went when i was little. i was very much looking forward to the country bears on our last visit, because i rememebered them so vividly from 8 years ago. that's the kind of memory kids have of these parks.
i could have cried when i found out it's a small world was shut for a refurb when we went last too. i was looking forward to that too. nevermind. we'll be back and no doubt all these amazing rides will still be there.

Walt Disney1955

i adore the country bears and it's a small world. i agree that the country bears need some work doing to them, and the sound turning up a bit, but all these animatronics make disney, disney. you'll never find any thing like a disney animatronic anywhere else in the world. i'd be absolutally gutted if they got rid of them all. i really don't think they will. after all, it's a small world has been open since the park opened and that's not looking like it's going anywhere soon. it may be a bit dated by todays standards, but they're both still great attractions and kids love seeing them. they're most definately my fondest memory from when i went when i was little. i was very much looking forward to the country bears on our last visit, because i rememebered them so vividly from 8 years ago. that's the kind of memory kids have of these parks.
i could have cried when i found out it's a small world was shut for a refurb when we went last too. i was looking forward to that too. nevermind. we'll be back and no doubt all these amazing rides will still be there.

Kids? Oh yeah............kids. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom