Re-Doing Adventureland

pluto13

Original Poster
How would you re-do Adventureland

I would bring Indy Adventure to WDW and replace SFT with it aeven thoug i love SFT
I would re-do Jungle Cruise by reducing its space for Indy Adventure
I would expand Tiki Room and add a restaurant to it.
I would close Carpets and make it into an Aladdin dark ride
Finally, I would re-do Pirates more like the DL version

WWYD?

luv

I'd get rid of Aladdin and return the Pirates to being ne'er do well cads.

The rest of it would just get facelifts so they'd all look sharp.

I'd make the Jungle Cruise staff shape up - follow the script, do it properly. More often than not the staff ruins that ride.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Carpets, carpets, carpets...

I am sensing a theme here!

I am glad someone mentioned the remote control boats! I loved those as a kid.

I am glad they got rid of the new management of the Tiki room though!

bethymouse

Change theme of SFR Tree or get rid of altogether! ( don't throw tomatoes @ me please.;))
The carpets can go! The JC could expand. The "veranda" area could be a new TS restaurant or a new ride of some sort. Lots of potential.;)

THEMEPARKPIONEER

They have a double dumbo ride now and the Tomorowland rockets, I dont think anyone would notice the absence of the carpets nor do I think anyone really has a preference.

PUSH

They have a double dumbo ride now and the Tomorowland rockets, I dont think anyone would notice the absence of the carpets nor do I think anyone really has a preference.

Keep them, but in a different place. They take other park goers away from the attractions I want to be on. :D

UofMGuy423

Reopen Adventureland Terrace as a restaurant and serve something different from the other restaurants...no burgers!

I'm okay with the Carpets as my kids love riding them...especially at night. I have no idea why they get a kick out of it, but watching them smile and laugh on them is enough for me to want to keep it.

billDozer

i like something like carpets that gives kinetic energy to and area like the carousel , or astro orbitor but they are kinda in the way so i would widen the paths on both sides so it doesnt seemed so cramped and move it to the new center of the area i would clean up jungle cruise make look all new add more AAs put things on both sides fix the seating and fix the queue and let the drivers have more improv then i would get rid of swiss and extend into the parade route area behind crystal palace and build up so that there is still guest/float access in case of emergency or over flow to build... wait for it .... MYSTIC MANORRRRRRRR and give the area themed pavement circus' looks awesome

Matt7187

How would you re-do Adventureland

I would bring Indy Adventure to WDW and replace SFT with it aeven thoug i love SFT
I would re-do Jungle Cruise by reducing its space for Indy Adventure
I would expand Tiki Room and add a restaurant to it.
I would close Carpets and make it into an Aladdin dark ride
Finally, I would re-do Pirates more like the DL version

WWYD?
If there was room for 1/4 of that stuff, that would be great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom