Re-Do: The Movie Edition

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
fyr0fqt9nimouan1qgndhggh4ci_bks6.1280.jpg

delugional-demo-regular.png

I think this movie would actually be really cool in live action. But Disney would have to be very desperate to do a remake based on a flop. Perhaps it would be better suited for the live action format rather than animation though.

tom-holland-hair-lede.jpg

Tom Holland as Milo James Thatch

md88c.jpg

Sasha Baron Cohen as Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini,

82b9dbdfd29543b8ad1834d1ef98972e.jpg

Jenna Ortega as Audrey Rocio Ramirez,

atlantis 3.jpg

Katee Sackhoff as Lieutenant Helga Katrina Sinclair

American-actor-Josh-Brolin-2018.jpg

Josh Brolin as Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke

also

Kevin Kline as Preston B. Whitmore
Mehcad Brooks as Dr. Joshua Strongbear
and Michael Peña as The Mole

Last edited:

Brer Panther

I recall listening to an interview with Corey Burton about Atlantis where, at one point, the interviewer asked him who he thought should play Mole in a hypothetical live action remake. He had two suggestions. I don't remember the first one, but the second was Richard Kind.

RunForestRun

What nationality is Kida supposed to be???

She is the princess of Atlantis, so she could really be anything. This is a good reason why Disney would want to make a live action version. They can race swap her and not get any flack for it. Any reason to create a female p.o.c and they'll take it. Of course they would probably make her even more of a badass as well in the new version. She'd probably become the star of the film and they'd put Milo in the backseat. Even though he's the main character. Like they did with The Mandalorian and Dr Strange 2.

On one of the wikis it says she is the following...

"Her final design appears to be an amalgamation of different races, particularly African (brown skin and half-black voice actress) and Polynesian (there are Polynesians with dark skin and fair hair), with some East Asian (shape of her eyes), Native American (shape of her nose), Scandinavian (white hair is a common trait in Scandinavian people), and Caucasian as a whole (white/blonde hair+blue eyes) elements as well."

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
She is the princess of Atlantis, so she could really be anything. This is a good reason why Disney would want to make a live action version. They can race swap her and not get any flack for it. Any reason to create a female p.o.c and they'll take it. Of course they would probably make her even more of a badass as well in the new version. She'd probably become the star of the film and they'd put Milo in the backseat. Even though he's the main character. Like they did with The Mandalorian and Dr Strange 2.

On one of the wikis it says she is the following...

"Her final design appears to be an amalgamation of different races, particularly African (brown skin and half-black voice actress) and Polynesian (there are Polynesians with dark skin and fair hair), with some East Asian (shape of her eyes), Native American (shape of her nose), Scandinavian (white hair is a common trait in Scandinavian people), and Caucasian as a whole (white/blonde hair+blue eyes) elements as well."

You never know with Disney. But hopefully they'll start being more loyal to the source again. I read a rumor a while back that they offered the Captain Hook role originally to Will Smith. So that says what their primary mindset is.

RunForestRun

You never know with Disney. But hopefully they'll start being more loyal to the source again. I read a rumor a while back that they offered the Captain Hook role originally to Will Smith. So that says what their primary mindset is.

Yuck, Disney was doing good back when they were loyal to the source. I hate the Live Action Lion King, but that sucker made over a billion dollars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom