Re-Do: The Movie Edition

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
374236.jpg

the-huntsman.png

Rachel Zegler is a beautiful young talent, but she would have been better suited for something else. She just doesn’t fit the description for either the book or the Disney version. Even worse is the Seven D…. Bandits. Come on… are we now going to change everything because 1 person in the world is offended? Thanks a lot Mister Dinklage. Doing this will only ruin whatever Disney adapts if they take this approach. Because you’re making something that bares no resemblance to the original version. It’s pretty bad when other studios are doing more loyal adaptations of Disney movies.

fbc047d0ce99787adf758dc438eb9d88.jpg

Katherine Langford as Snow White

Camelot-camelot-2011-31024346-1280-720.jpg

Eva Green as the Queen

MV5BZTk1NWNmMTEtODdiMS00YzQ1LTg4MDQtMDczMzU5OGM3ZGFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIzMDE1OTg@._V1_.jpg

Ansel Elgort as Prince Charming

800px-Hornswoggle_Alpha-1_2019.jpg

Dylan Postl as Sneezy

dian-bachar-family.jpg

Martin Klebba as Grumpy

jasonacuna.jpg

Jason Acuna as Happy

MV5BODIxZDNmYmYtYzlkYy00OWUwLWI2NmUtMjRiN2IyZjZiNmIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMjUzODU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Brad Williams as Sleepy

Leigh-Gill-weight.jpg

Leigh Gill as Bashful

MV5BMTc2MjI5OTI1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1_.jpg

Kevin Thompson as Doc

p0bk6tty.jpg

Lenny Rush as Dopey

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
The cast sounds a lot better than the one we have now. Especially that we have actual dwarfs. Don’t really like the Rachael Zegler, the fact she has seen it only 2 times and complains of wearing a costume for 18 hours when the people at the parks where it every day from start to finish, just shows that she is has no respect for the character.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
The cast sounds a lot better than the one we have now. Especially that we have actual dwarfs. Don’t really like the Rachael Zegler, the fact she has seen it only 2 times and complains of wearing a costume for 18 hours when the people at the parks where it every day from start to finish, just shows that she is has no respect for the character.

Thanks for the love.

I think Disney doesn't have the right people running things right now. Because they judge people on what they look like rather than what they can do. In back of the camera it shouldn't matter what a person looks like. Just that they are the best person for the job. If someone is known for just doing boring Documentary films, they shouldn't be handed Star Wars. If a guy is most known for playing the drums and being in the house band for the Jimmy Fallon show, they shouldn't get Aristocats.

But in front of the camera it is the opposite. They have to be a great actor, but also look similar to the character they are portraying. If you see someone that looks nothing like Ariel or Snow White, it is impossible to get lost in the movie. Somehow Disney is allowing Wokeness to stop them from being loyal to their own movies. And taking a movie that is easy money and flushing it in the toilet.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I wonder what the plot would be. I think we should do something different in the story, so that the movie will not be like other remakes.

Frankenstein79

I never saw 13 Reasons, but I think she would be a good choice. Based on her Snow White appearance. She looks the part unlike that apple headed Zegler girl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom