rates for 2015 release date?

mikewdw

Wondering when are new rates released for 2015? we are trying to plan a summer 2015 trip and I couldn't remember when they usually put out the new room rates and when can we book rooms on website?
thanks
mikewdw

nngrendel

I have heard tomorrow as well. Some other post here. We shall see tomorrow! And if not tomorrow I will wait yet another day. So on and so forth.

Upvote 0

sbkline

They used to do it promptly on the first Sunday of August. But the past couple years, it has been July, or even as early as June. I think it was June last year.

We are currently planning on staying off property next year, but I am still eagerly awaiting 2015 rates just so I can get the final total to see how much we will be saving.

Upvote 0

sbkline

You can already reserve your resort for next year, but you will just not have the final, locked in rate. Prior to deciding to stay offsite, I called in March and booked a room at All Star Movies for May 2015. Apparently, I was barely within the booking window, because the person on the phone thought I would not be able to book. I think the window is 499 days out, and apparently, the date in March in which I booked my 2015 reservation, was just barely past the 499 day threshold. They gave me a rough estimate based on this year's prices and charged me a deposit of $125 and some change.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

They used to do it promptly on the first Sunday of August. But the past couple years, it has been July, or even as early as June. I think it was June last year.

We are currently planning on staying off property next year, but I am still eagerly awaiting 2015 rates just so I can get the final total to see how much we will be saving.
MouseSavers historical rates page says July 10, 2013. http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#rack

Upvote 0

sbkline

I called today and they said that they have room only rates available for 2015, but not package rates yet. She gave me an official price for my 10 day stay, for Port Orleans Riverside. I did not book it since I already have a condo booked for my dates, but I did make sure to ask her specifically if this was the locked in, official price for May 2015 and she said it was.

Upvote 0

Michael Shiels

Book over the phone. The online system cannot book what they haven't published rates for.

Excellent, thanks! I am not booking until November at the earliest anyhow, but I was interested in when the online packages/rates become available. Keep your fingers crossed that we will be able to book this trip!

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

I just called about Pop Century and man they are raising prices there. Almost $150 a night for Oct 2nd-10th. Art of Animation Little Mermaid is only $40 more for the whole trip. Hmmmm...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom