Rate/Critique my FP and Dining Plans for 5 Day Trip

DisneyDaver

Thank you so much, I didn't realize it was a far travel from Animal Kingdom to the lodge (we are using the busses). I guess I am used to DLR where everything is relatively close by. I will switch Animal Kingdom Jiko or Sanaa to dinner then instead of lunch. Would you recommend Jiko over Sanaa?

It's not a long bus ride (about 5 mins each way) from AK to AKL, but walking in and out of the park and security and waiting for the buses chews up a lot of time. I have eaten breakfast at Boma and dinner at Jiko, but have not eaten at Sanaa (though I have read good things). I think Jiko is excellent, but I could see doing Sanaa instead.

Upvote 0

DisneyDaver

A couple more suggestions:

(1) On an adult only trip, I try to schedule my California Grill reservations about an 1.5 hours before the MK fireworks and watch from the California Grill terrace.

(2) For my 1 year anniversary, I surprised my wife with a pre-ordered custom cake for our dessert at California Grill. You can order from the cake line and have it delivered to Cali Grill (or other restaurants). My wife loved it!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

"B: Boma
L: Sci Fi Diner
D: Mama Melrose or Brown Derby"

That's a heck of a lot of sit down meals in one day! Not much time for the parks. But if this trip is about trying new restaurants, good choices!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom