Rate avatar above you

dandaman

^9, because it's rock (which, of course, reigns supreme), but I don't know who it is...
...and my advance apologies if it's someone I should know...

Slipknot

^ 8 Looks interesting, but nothing really jumps out at me...

Legacy said:
10... What do you think of Slade being back?

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! New powers and abilities. :sohappy: :sohappy: But he's been knocked down to being Trigun's second hand man. Oh, well.... It's better than being at the bottom of a lava pit. And I've been looking for a scan of him with the symbol on his forehead, but to no avail... :cry:

Legacy

Static-X said:
^ 8 Looks interesting, but nothing really jumps out at me...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! New powers and abilities. :sohappy: :sohappy: But he's been knocked down to being Trigun's second hand man. Oh, well.... It's better than being at the bottom of a lava pit. And I've been looking for a scan of him with the symbol on his forehead, but to no avail... :cry:
I would rank you again, but it doesn't matter.

That was such a crazy episode. This season has been really good... can't wait for the finale when we see Trigun.

EpcoTim

^ Looks original and done by the "owner", and that alone makes it a 7, add to that the fact that it looks good and you have yourself an 8. And the Socially Gay part, whether its a joke or not is pretty funny.

tigger248

^10 It's a cute doggie!

dandaman said:
^9, because it's rock (which, of course, reigns supreme), but I don't know who it is...
...and my advance apologies if it's someone I should know...

I could be wrong, but I think it's Bob Dylan. At least I think it kinda resembles him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom