Rate avatar above you

BwanaBob

9 1/2

'Won't you join me, and my lova', in the ah-hottub? Our jostling bodies shall become one with such sweet harmony!'

(I really miss Will):D

>>>alright! quit posting before me!<<<<

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by BwanaBob
9 1/2

'Won't you join me, and my lova', in the ah-hottub? Our jostling bodies shall become one with such sweet harmony!'

(I really miss Will):D

>>>alright! quit posting before me!<<<<

:lol: :lol: :lol: eeeeew that was so gross!!!
hehe
will ferrell rules

NashvilleMouse

^^ 10 Because Alicia rules. I am not a big fan of Cinderella because I think the E! True Hollywood story hit the nail on the head when they disclosed that Cinderella was a size 8, and the shoe was clearly a size 6... but the prince was hot for the blonde anyways. Kinda ruined the whole princess image... :lookaroun

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
^^ 10 Because Alicia rules. I am not a big fan of Cinderella because I think the E! True Hollywood story hit the nail on the head when they disclosed that Cinderella was a size 8, and the shoe was clearly a size 6... but the prince was hot for the blonde anyways. Kinda ruined the whole princess image... :lookaroun

LOL!! heyy if we could all stuff our feet into tinier shoes wouldnt we??
lol
i know i would !!

besides..those glass slippers just dont give!!:lol:

JBSLJames

^10 - Just Because.

<< as for the coaster, it is the worlds tallest, fastest, only looping wooden coaster in the world. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Son Of Beast. One mean S0B if you know what I mean.

MouseMadness

Originally posted by JBSLJames
^10 - Just Because.

<< as for the coaster, it is the worlds tallest, fastest, only looping wooden coaster in the world. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Son Of Beast. One mean S0B if you know what I mean.

I thought the Mean Streak was tallest and fastest... hmmm. At any rate, I'm ready to hit Cedar Point this summer! :sohappy:

tenchu

Originally posted by MouseMadness
I thought the Mean Streak was tallest and fastest... hmmm. At any rate, I'm ready to hit Cedar Point this summer! :sohappy:

^2 Because its not as good as mine. :lookaroun :animwink: :lol:

(Sorry milfy, i listened to midnight train to memphis, can't say i was all that impressed. :lookaroun )

The Mom

Premium Member
^ 10 because it's blue and green...the HOT color combo, circa 1969. (And I still have some old Christmas tree ornaments to prove it! ;) )

tenchu

Originally posted by ThirdEye
^5 I hope your a 10 year old girl, becuase thats just scary

(why isn't my avatar working?)

Why does everyone say this about my picture? :mad:

Thats what i look like! When erika and maria and mom have their HOTT pictures up, everyone says 'wow, you're so pretty, can you send me some more HOTT pictures of you?' and all I get is abuse. :mad:

I can't help the way i look.

I should take my puppies and leave. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom