Ratatouille in Epcot

Nickels5

I wish. I would've been happy with SWSA simply staying there as well.
I would of as well, I do understand though why they did it, no point in having two attractions from the same movie so close today. But it is very upsetting to see such a wasted opportunity with all the potentially great dark rides.

No Name

I would of as well, I do understand though why they did it, no point in having two attractions from the same movie so close today. But it is very upsetting to see such a wasted opportunity with all the potentially great dark rides.

You must take issue with Avatar Land, Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land, and Cars Land. ;)

But I like that you said that, because it's one slight issue I have with so many of these new movie-centric lands. However, as long as the theme and story and vibe of each ride remains unique from the other(s), I won't be too concerned.

The theme and story and vibe of SDMT and SWSA are very different (featuring different characters), and for that reason, I think that both could've coexisted just fine.

Last edited:

Nickels5

You must take issue with Avatar Land, Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land, and Cars Land. ;)

But I like that you said that, because it's one slight issue I have with so many of these new movie-centric lands. However, as long as the theme and story and vibe of each ride remains unique from the other(s), I won't be too concerned.

The theme and story and vibe of SDMT and SWSA are very different (featuring different characters), and for that reason, I think that both could've coexisted just fine.
No I don't because they are lands, fantasyland isn't Snow White land.

Cesar R M

Unfortunately the current backstage tour for WS doesn't go under it (I'm not sure if another one does?). The tour guide I had said they were working with Operations to try and get it onto the tour but weren't sure if it was doable. Tour DOES go behind the France, Mexico, and Norway buildings as well as to the Illuminations set up area.
What a shame, I remember seeing videos of the backend. Truly amazing machinery. I also loved the special about the Illuminations barges and shows. Truly inspiring, specially after watching a new year barrage. ( I cant imagine how insane it was on the millenium)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom