Rarest disney characters

Jerm

I can't remember the last time I saw Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie the Pooh is out almost every day near his play area in MK. Also in Epcot in UK you can find him in the back of the shops.

I think there are far to many "rare" characters out there that have been seen at old MNSSHP's that you might never see again.

nngrendel

Ive only seen The Fairy God Mother twice. Once during the MNSSHP and once right behind the castle and there was NO line. I seen a picture on here this week someone was with Jiminy Cricket. Ive never seen him before. Mulan was hard to find a few years back from what I remember but think you can see her at the China pavilion pretty much everyday now.

Jerm

Ive only seen The Fairy God Mother twice. Once during the MNSSHP and once right behind the castle and there was NO line. I seen a picture on here this week someone was with Jiminy Cricket. Ive never seen him before.

Godmother is a hard one to find, but she does pop in every now and then. JC is at Planet Watch just about every day with Pocahontas.

nngrendel

Godmother is a hard one to find, but she does pop in every now and then. JC is at Planet Watch just about every day with Pocahontas.

I will have to remember that about JC next time we go. It easier to catch about any character you want to meet now. You can go to any cast member and ask them to check the schedule. I was at the Biergarden on my last visit and our waitress was able to get info for us on what time and where we could find Mulan.

Cynderella

Is Robin Hood still around? I met him when I was like 7 and I've been trying to meet him again ever since with no luck.

drew81

I can't remember the last time I saw Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie the Pooh is everywhere. I saw him not too long ago at Studios near Cars.

Some others like Darkwing Duck & Stromboli can be found at different times. I've been trying to get Kuzco & Kronk and some other characters back into the parks with little luck. But I'm still trying.

Meeting rare characters takes time, patience and sometimes just luck.

Hot4Hudgens

There are quite a few I've never/rarely seen:

-I never saw Woody prior to my last 2 visits to WDW
-Pinnochio & Gepetto are nowhere to be found
-I rarely see Piglet

There are more, but they're escaping me right about now

MKCP 1985

Since I tend to visit only once or twice a year, I am not any expert on who's rare, but I almost always see Robin Hood in the Magic Kingdom either by the Train Station or at the entrance to Main Street. I also saw Jiminy Cricket there the next to last time I was down. I often see Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee around the Alice in Wonderland Teacups at the edge of Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom. Likewise, Winnie the Pooh is often seen in England at Epcot and at the Animal Kingdom park. Pinocchio and Gepetto are in the parades, but I rarely see them kicking around Fantasyland like they used to.

When I was young, the three little pigs were always out in the park, but now I never see them except in parades. :shrug:

Br'er Fox was really commonly out for a long time and then went missing for ages, but I understand he's back out around Splash Mountain these days, although I haven't seen him except in parades. Br'er Bear is common, but Br'er Rabbit is very rare!

Some other rare characters i used to see but don't anymore would include the Lion from Bednobs and Broomsticks (he was a king, but I don't want to say "The Lion King"); Robin Hood sidekick Little John and nemesis Prince John, and the Pinocchio hoodlums Gideon and Foulfellow!

Oh, do you know who used to be taken for granted but is now VERY RARE? Merlin from The Sword in the Stone. Ever since they canceled his show out by the Carousel in Fantasyland, he's disappeared. *poof*

that's my list! :lol:

drew81

I wouldn't consider Pinocchio and Geppetto rare. They're out quite often. King Leonidas is from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. He's only in the Electrical Parade.

MKCP 1985

King Leonidas is from Bedknobs and Broomsticks. He's only in the Electrical Parade.

There's that name! I have some home video of him stomping around Toontown way back in the early 90s. So, he's definitely rare! :lol:

Even rarer at WDW or equally rare, I suppose is the Main Street Electrical Parade!

Let me add the Big Bad Wolf to the rare list, outside the parades, that is.

tigsmom

There are quite a few I've never/rarely seen:

-I never saw Woody prior to my last 2 visits to WDW
-Pinnochio & Gepetto are nowhere to be found
-I rarely see Piglet

There are more, but they're escaping me right about now

We found them as well as Jiminy Cricket and other characters from Pinocchio in Italy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom