Rare Disney characters

Cmdr_Crimson

anyone ever seen quasimodo?

only online..Like this one...
8637016158_e9f0873217.jpg

Cesar R M

Sorry to respond with a plug for my website but we have a pretty good list of characters... some of which would be considered VERY rare in the US at least (Robin Hood characters for example) but can still be found outside the US... also have some others that are no longer found... we don't have all the really old ones listed as it is a list of characters we have seen/met... but... our list of 250+ Disney characters is here http://www.charactercentral.net/CharacterListAZ.aspx Personally I am ever searching for Darkwing Duck :\

thank you a lot for that link, so much fun watching these characters!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've always wanted a picture with the Atlantis characters! I'm guessing they didn't last very long d:

Matt_Black

I've always wanted a picture with the Atlantis characters! I'm guessing they didn't last very long d:

Which is why everyone needs to buy the DVD. If the movie gets really, really popular, then you've got a chance. Remember, this is the time of year for dads and grads! And, this might be the Disney animated film for people who don't like Disney animated films. "Less singing, more explosions", as the alleged production motto goes.

Kryzle

Does anyone know who a character is that looks just like Pluto but is wearing a yellow bonnet and yellow dress? My friend found a picture from what she was a kid that she took with Pluto and some female Pluto that none of us remember

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone know who a character is that looks just like Pluto but is wearing a yellow bonnet and yellow dress? My friend found a picture from what she was a kid that she took with Pluto and some female Pluto that none of us remember

Welcome to the Forums! :DIt's nice you found the picture.....Buuuuuuuuuut..
2242132459_cfde3e7a6c_o.jpg

The only way to figure it out is if you could post the picture so we can see it..

asianway

Anyone from Treasure Planet or Alantis I don't think ever made it to the Parks or I have never seen anything. Also Chicken Little or Homeward Bound Characters have never or rarely been seen. If anyone has ever gotten a picture with a character from anyone of these movies I'd like to see it.
Theres an Atlantis picture 5 pictures up from your post. And google is your friend

Matt_Black

Anyone from Treasure Planet or Alantis I don't think ever made it to the Parks or I have never seen anything. Also Chicken Little or Homeward Bound Characters have never or rarely been seen. If anyone has ever gotten a picture with a character from anyone of these movies I'd like to see it.

Theres an Atlantis picture 5 pictures up from your post. And google is your friend

Jim Hawkins and B.E.N. too.

3358520570_39bb24ab12.jpg

brb1006

I would like to bring up these photos I found on Google today......Ladies, Gentleman...Here is....Pegleg Pete from Disney on Ice Mickey's Diamond Jubilee
Petewaltdisneyworldonice.jpg

Another one is Audubon Woodlore He does a show at DCA
400-0021.jpg

And Silly Symphonies Ugly Duckling at TDL during Easter
360px-Uglyducklingcharacter.jpg
I've got to find video footage of Woodlore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom