Rare Characters

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU CAN FIND MEGERA AND HADES FOR PHOTO'S OR SIGNINGS.ALSO ANY OTHER TIPS FOR MEETING RARE CHARACTERS AS MY WIFE AND I ARE HEADING OUT TO WDW IN MAY :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Kristamouse

I am bummed about Megra. My little girl is not quite 2 yet and belts out the song from the Greatest Hits 1 CD, I think it is "Not Quite In Love". We saw the movie she was hooked. It too cute!
Oh well, we will be at one of the MNSSHP, I should check that day. Anyone think I will have any luck?

Upvote 0

joanna71985

I am bummed about Megra. My little girl is not quite 2 yet and belts out the song from the Greatest Hits 1 CD, I think it is "Not Quite In Love". We saw the movie she was hooked. It too cute!
Oh well, we will be at one of the MNSSHP, I should check that day. Anyone think I will have any luck?

I would have to say no.

cause someone let it out on the interweb :fork:

That is such a shame.

Upvote 0

AndyJo0930

If you go to the main building (i thinks it city hall??) in MK, they can tell you what characters are scheduled to be around that day and where they will be (had a friend who was a CM and was looking for donald and she told me to ask). They knew exactly where he was scheduled to be and at what time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom