Rare Characters in WDW

Chef Kronk

Not sure if this is the place to ask sorry but do Big Al from the Country Bears or Br'er Bear make appearances for photos at WDW?

You can find Big Al and Bre'r Bear to meet, but it's not easy. They both appear at Epcot from time to time at the American Adventure alley or the gates between UK and Canada, but times are completely random. Both of them also appear for the Frontierland Hoedown at MK and they sometimes meet guests afterwards:) I have times for the Hoedown if you're interested.

Professor_Jason

You can find Big Al and Bre'r Bear to meet, but it's not easy. They both appear at Epcot from time to time at the American Adventure alley or the gates between UK and Canada, but times are completely random. Both of them also appear for the Frontierland Hoedown at MK and they sometimes meet guests afterwards:) I have times for the Hoedown if you're interested.
Yes that would be great Thank You!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Boooooo :p

I'd love to see any Characters from Song of the South as well as any from the Country Bear Jamboree. Doubt I will, but ya never know.
I know Hilton used to rent out Br'er Bear and Br'er Fox (as well as Pluto and Minnie) for their breakfast once a week. This was a couple years ago, granted, but maybe they still do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom