Rapunzel at Akershus

woodardfamily

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Rapunzel is in the rotation of characters at Akershus? My daughter is crazy about her now. If not, can she be found anywhere in the parks?

Rapunzel is not in the Akershus rotation. The only place I know that you can find her is in the MK in the Fairytale Garden (I think that's what it's called). Go at rope drop, otherwise you'll end up waiting in a really long line.

real mad hatter

Where is that.?

Rapunzel is not in the Akershus rotation. The only place I know that you can find her is in the MK in the Fairytale Garden (I think that's what it's called). Go at rope drop, otherwise you'll end up waiting in a really long line.

Hi,where is this Fairytale gardens,it's been two years since our last visit.

GoochDSA

Hi,where is this Fairytale gardens,it's been two years since our last visit.

Fairytale Gardens is basically the backside to MAoWtP and SWSA. If you head towards Fantasyland from the Hub in MK (the area in front of Cinderella's Castle) and then go left right after you cross over the walkway it will be on your right hand side (if you look up a map of MK, you should be able to see what I am talking about). While we personally didn't go to see Rapunzel on our last trip, we did pass the area a few times. There was ALWAYS a line. As a PP said, if you must visit her, do it at RD.

real mad hatter

Cheers.

Fairytale Gardens is basically the backside to MAoWtP and SWSA. If you head towards Fantasyland from the Hub in MK (the area in front of Cinderella's Castle) and then go left right after you cross over the walkway it will be on your right hand side (if you look up a map of MK, you should be able to see what I am talking about). While we personally didn't go to see Rapunzel on our last trip, we did pass the area a few times. There was ALWAYS a line. As a PP said, if you must visit her, do it at RD.

Yep,know where it is now,many thanks.:wave:

heartodisney

We were at Akershus last december, she was not there, and my 4 y.o. started down her list of who was NOT there, I came up with some very quick excusses why there were not (Cinderella busy with guests at the castle..etc..ect), but we did miss out seeing Rapunzel...I did see that someone had taken pics of her and post on their thread that the sighting was a late one in the Theater in the Magic Kingdom. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom