Rank em: Frozen Ever After, Mine Train, Mermaid

Kate F

I don't know if you can really ask this question since most people on these boards haven't gotten to ride Frozen Ever After yet, but from what I saw in the video, Frozen Ever After looks better to me than both 7DMT and Little Mermaid.

mickey v-neck

Original Poster
I don't know if you can really ask this question since most people on these boards haven't gotten to ride Frozen Ever After yet, but from what I saw in the video, Frozen Ever After looks better to me than both 7DMT and Little Mermaid.

I'm hoping people will reply as they have the opportunity to ride frozen.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
1). Frozen Ever After
2). Little Mermaid
3). Mine Train

I put Little Mermaid in front of Mine Train because it is worth the wait it normally has during busy days.. 5.. 10 minutes.. Omnimover.. Dark ride... Mine train should be worth 20 or 30 minutes. But loooord not an hour.

1). Frozen Ever After
2). Little Mermaid
3). Mine Train

I put Little Mermaid in front of Mine Train because it is worth the wait it normally has during busy days.. 5.. 10 minutes.. Omnimover.. Dark ride... Mine train should be worth 20 or 30 minutes. But loooord not an hour.
Totally agree. I will say the scene when you ascend the inside of the mine with the dwarves singing hi ho is brilliant, but it's just too short of a ride to justify more than a 20-30 minute wait.

wdwfan757

i'm going to let you all finish... but the new galactic spectacular is the best thing an american disney park has done since radiator springs

I prefer 7DMT to Mermaid, but I'd much rather ride Mermaid than do 7DMT at any time other than a fastpass or at park close.

Flippin'Flounder

i do not mind Litlle mermaid but i notice a lot of people do not like? what about it do people not like? just curious?
Personally, I agree with you, but there are two reasons why a lot of people here don't like it. One is that much of the budget was spent on the queue, so the attraction looks cheap (Specifically the Under the Sea room). The second is that people don't like "book report" rides, where a ride is just a repeat of what happened in the movie.

bethymouse

1. Mine Train
2. Frozen
3. Little Mermaid

I think I'm in the minority with the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train...I think it's fantastic
I like the mine train too. Although on our recent trip, I was unable to get a fast pass, and not willing to wait in a 150 minute line for it.:( We even tried to get in line during Wishes, and the wait was still 2 hours!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom