randomness and shoes

PHSCoach

For years I have worn nothing but sneakers while at WDW. This past summer I bought a pair of Crocs flip flops and my feet never felt so good. I will be wearing them from now on.

disneylemons

We take 2-3 pairs of shoes to rotate. On heavy walking days, we wear 'sneakers', I have a pair of Born sandals that are comfy and keep my feet cool.. we only do flipflops to the pool or short walking distances. Not good for us for any period of time.. much less the stroller marks on top of the feet...uggg

_Scar

I wear normal sneakers. Nothing too athletic.

It makes me feel like I'm really working to have fun rather than having a fun at a normal, casual rate.

Crocs all the way. Haven't worn any any other type of shoe to the World in over 4 yrs (3-4 visits per yr). I take at least 3 prs, rotating them daily. It always seems to rain when we visit the parks, no matter what time of yr, another reason why I wear Crocs.

Mickey is King

wear what ever you are comfortable in, that's what I say.

Don't worry about how it looks, it's not a contest of who is the best dressed.

You will never see any of the people in Disney in your everyday life ,and probably never again for that matter.

If I had 100 million dollars I would probably still go to disney in my t-shirt, sneakers, and cargos.

Be comfortable, don't worry about the person next to you snikering about what you have on as they are decked out in WDW Merch. and mouse gloves on. No one cares.:cool:

bennyw01

Nike Dunks.... enough said

Picture015.jpg

highs of course

amaley01

During our last trip instead of looking for hidden mickeys, we played find the new white running shoes and in one day our count was over 300 :p

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I take two pairs of Merrell (walking) sandals--(1) Merrell Savannah and (2) Merrell Agave.

I can walk all over the World in either of these sandals. They have both support and comfort. In addition, if I dress for an evening meal at a nice restaurant (let's say, like, ummm, BOMAS !) they are perfect.

You can also go to the Merrell website and order them online!

Wow! Those are quite stylish and comfy-looking--you're right, they would look right at home even when dressed nicely for dinner. I may have to get myself a pair of those...Thanks for the tip! (glad I stumbled into this thread...)

P.S., for the parks, I have a pair of Keds and a pair of Easy Spirit slip-on (backless) sneakers that I switch between, supplemented by flat sandals for dinner, if I'm dressing nicely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom