Random Boundary Question

mergedthought

Original Poster
Kinda random question, but I was just thinking about this. Does Disney have an actually physical boundary separating its property from the land surrounding it? Not that I would try it, but couldn't a person venture onto Disney property by traveling by foot, for example, through the area surrounding Disney proerty? Sorry for such a random question...ALso, is the perimeter fence surrounding the magic kingdom's railroad visible to guests? I'm trying to remember, but it's been years since i last visisted the park. I'm currently studying Criminal Justice and hope to have a job in WDW sometime in my future and just wondering about these things. I would love some input from some current/past CMs.

Take Care!
Jason

peter11435

In many cases Disney property is separated by a man-made canal, this follows the perimeter of the property in many areas. Areas near major roads such as I-4 do have a fence between Disney property and the outside world. As for the MK perimeter fence, yes it is visible to guests in a few areas including the front of the park such as the MK bus stops.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Plus there is the little issue of swampland, trees, wildlife... its a very naturally defended area! There are gates in the North and East Service areas (or used to be...anyone verify?) and if I recall the 192 boundary is fenced (by WWOS)

Kadee

marni1971 said:
Plus there is the little issue of swampland, trees, wildlife... its a very naturally defended area! There are gates in the North and East Service areas (or used to be...anyone verify?) and if I recall the 192 boundary is fenced (by WWOS)

WDW is very good at camoflaging their fences, boundaries, etc.... Most of the time, you have to be looking for them to see them.

Don't forget about the aligators!!!! They are in many of the water areas in and around WDW!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom