Random Acts of Magic

pjammer

Originally posted by Scooter
and finally....I always smile and say please and thank you to all the Disney Castmembers. It's such a small thing but if you're having a bad day, a smile and a thank you can make you feel like it's all worth it.

Thank You...You don't know how much us CMs appreciate it!!!

DAKTOLCMM

I just moved back to Orlando to live, work and play! I was at Downtown Disney today and like 70 percent of the people who walk from westside to marketplace, this couple of early twenties kids wanted their pics taken in front of Planethollywood. The guy was looking around for someone and he was about to ask me to have his pic taken...i was like, hey do you want me to take your picutre? He was like yeah that would be great. And after I took their picture I was so happy. It was nice to make their moment. Its been awhile since I have done that!
To those of you who like cast members, thanks! You are the best.

wiskband

i like to sell my fast passes to the hot sweaty aggrivated folks at the back of the line................:lol: I am soooooo kidding I too have given them away!

Okay I dont know if this counts as magic,but if it doesnt,then it counts as creepy.(Did that make sense?no?good.) When I go to disney with my friends we always make sure to give the cm's a hug.This one cm never hugged us though,she would go tell us to hug the other dude. Oh well...

I always offer to take pictures for guests. It's nice to have the whole family in one pic. Cast members hear "Please" and "Thank You" from my family. CM's help make the magic, and we feel they deserve to be treated well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom