Rain Forest Cafe

10sne1

We would like to take our kids for a special luncheon treat at the Rain forest Cafe. Since we have never been there we have no idea as to $. Could someone give us a ball park figure on what to expect to pay for 2 adults and 3 kids ages 14, 8, & 7> We would like to go to the Animal Kingdom and have lunch their. A few years back we went to DDD and the Rain Forest was really crowed and it seemed like the one in AK wasn't as busy. Do you need reservations and if so how soon do we need to make them.
Thanks,:animwink:

2much2do

As far as I know ALL the Rainforest Cafes have the audianimatronic animals and the rainstorm as well as the shop and the aquariums. It is standard to the chain. Personally, I don't think their food is that great. We have been to several different ones in several locations, and the waits were always too long and the service was slow and the food was mediocre. I do have to say, however that I have not been to the AK one yet, somaybe it's different/better??

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Re: Rainforest cafe in Menlo Park

Originally posted by LoriL
Disney Insider: Does the Menlo restaurant have the same entertainment as the restaurant in WDW (the audio-animatronic animals)? If it does, I want to take my 2 year old there before we hit Disney-- it'll be a good preview! And do you need a reservation?

The menlo is usually not to crowded, unless you go on a weekend. Yes the entertainment and sights in the restaurant are the same. But Menlo is smaller. Go either on a weekday or later at night (after 8) on the weekend.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by mousefan17
how do you get one of the "Safari Club" cards???

I was offered one by my waitperson during a visit. Since my son LOVES Rainforest, it's been worth it to join. I love being able to get right in, and we've been able to use most of the coupons.

Upvote 0

Jodigrl328

The rainforest cafe is a good choice for families. Kids will love it. I am a single person and usually spend about 20-25 with meal,drink and tip and salad or appetizer. (If you like frozen drinks they have a VERY good chocolate banana drink with Kahlua and Ice cream- can't remember the name but it was amazing) :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom