raglan road - tomato gin soup?

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
are they still serving this soup? it's not on the menu and it was delicious and i really might cancel my ADR at raglan road if it's not there. tia ;)

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
i don't remember if it was actually on the menu, but they had it every time we ate there when we were locals.... maybe it was a soul soup. ugh i hope they have it still.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
i don't remember if it was actually on the menu, but they had it every time we ate there when we were locals.... maybe it was a soul soup. ugh i hope they have it still.
All you have to do is call the actual restaurant and ask. They should be able to give you an answer. :) I have done that before to check something.

stevehousse

Well it would be a shame to go away. I have noticed this year more than in the past that menus keep changing at a rapid pace...I switched 2 different ADRs to different places because of menu changes from when I originally booked. I'm just glad I have been keeping up with the changes and actually checking the menus of the places I am going this year here and there...I would be ed to arrive and not see what I wanted on the menu...

PigletIsMyCat

Original Poster
yup, i've already started shuffling a couple of ADRs because of changes. dh will eat just about anything (seriously, anything) but i eat a mainly plant-based diet. i don't want to eat too meat-heavy while i'm at disney, even though every place we've booked has a steak on it (and i do love a steak).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom