Raglan Road Open

TheSuperTom

Original Poster
Just got back from Downtown Disney and while there, noticed that Raglan Road was opened for business. I'm sure they are doing soft openings to get ready for the official Grand Opening on the 21st. Not sure about others, but I looking forward to visiting this new place at Pleasure Island, once any kinks get worked out.

J Sulley

I had the pleasure of eating at Raglan Road tonight and it was incredible. The ouside of the building is amazing and there appears to be a spot for outdoor seating at a future date because there is a bar ready to go attached to the left side. The inside is also overwhelmingly beautiful and the food was great as well.

I urge everyone to visit next time your passing through...

rainfully

Let me just say... I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Irish Pubs are my friend!

Last year me and my friends actually went off property to go to an Irish Pub... if this would have been open we wouldn't have had to! :)

Thessair

I called this afternoon and they are supposed to be faxing a menu to me. The young lady I spoke to on the phone (she had a wonderful brogue *sigh* :D ) said that the menu is still evolving as they see what sells, etc. If nobody else posts before I get the fax, I'll put the info up when I do.

GaryT977

A couple of observations:

--> Only the restaurant was open, and it was beyond beautiful. There's a fireplace/stage and a table/stage, several different types of benches and chairs, several small rooms, and pictures of Irish artists all over, including a stunning painting of Bono.

--> There won't be any shows until the official opening. The Irish cast isn't here yet (according to a very friendly non-Irish waiter).

--> You don't need to buy a ticket to PI to dine or enjoy the shows there.

--> Lights were put on the top of Mannequins that make green clovers on the sidewalk in front of Raglan.

I can't wait for the guys from Ireland to get here and the shows to start!

WDWScottieBoy

Well I went tonight, ate dinner, and tried to get a menu. My waitress (Angel W) asked two managers and they said they didn't have any extra inserts for the menus and couldn't give me any that were already printed.

She said to check their website (which I don't think they have one, or if they do I'm having problems finding it) for their menu.

Also, you can't get any of the recipes (or at least Angel didn't think you could) since they are going to have a recipe book once the gift shop opens.

Ducky_Love

> Looks like the first "shows" will be on the night of the 20th.

> During normal operations the kitchen will stay open with a bar menu until 1:30am.

> Outdoor Fish n' Chips will be open until 2:30am

> I Did get a chance to look over the menu... looks like the tradtional Irish dishes. Didn't steal a copy. Anyone??

Thrawn

Account Suspended
WDWScottieBoy said:
Well I went tonight, ate dinner, and tried to get a menu. My waitress (Angel W) asked two managers and they said they didn't have any extra inserts for the menus and couldn't give me any that were already printed.

She said to check their website (which I don't think they have one, or if they do I'm having problems finding it) for their menu.

Also, you can't get any of the recipes (or at least Angel didn't think you could) since they are going to have a recipe book once the gift shop opens.

Did you explain to Angel that Thrawn wanted a menu? I'm sure she would have given you one if you had.

WDWScottieBoy

Thrawn said:
Did you explain to Angel that Thrawn wanted a menu? I'm sure she would have given you one if you had.

I didn't tell her it was for you, but she was an excellent waitress and did all she could. She was very nice and definitely made the dinner worth it. She was helpful in picking what food to order, knew the menu very well, and was very nice to talk to. She did her best to get me a menu, which is why she went to multiple managers and not just one.

I'll go again within the week and see if I can get one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom