Raglan Road, Maya Grill or Planet Hollywood?

uiowahawk

Original Poster
I currently have a reservation for Planet Hollywood at 9PM to use one of my credits.

Now I'm thinking about using the $15 voucher and going for an appetizer and using one of my credits at either Raglan Road or Maya Grill.

What do you think I should do?? I'm going to talk to my DW in a bit and she what she thinks.

LuLaSue

Hello there!

I have never eaten at PH so I can not comment.

We dined at Ragland Road a few years back and did not like the dinner at all but, they served the most remarkable bread pudding I ever tasted!

The Maya Grill was lovely, we were happy with both the meal and service.

Happy Travels,
Susan

disney magic 06

In previous years we really enjoyed Planet Hollywood, but not so much this year. Service was appalling and food only so so. Raglan Road however was good, and we returned later in the holiday. I can't really see why you would need to go to both in one night though, portions are very generous.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Raglan Road all the way.

Planet Hollywood is mediocre and stuck in the late 90's, whereas the food at Maya Grill is and poorly done and quite inauthentic.

rstaut

Big fat No to Planet Hollywood. The food is sub-par at best.

We haven't eaten at Raglan Road but will be in about a week & a half. That is my sister in law's favorite place in DW. (She's like an eight Irish but likes to pretend she's all Irish, so maybe that's why she liked it so much?)

We thought Maya Grill was surprisingly good. We only ate there because we were staying at CSR, but ended up enjoyed it quite a bit!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Raglan Rd wins by about 6 light years in every category possible. I have eaten and all three and Raglan Rd blows the others out of the water.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I currently have a reservation for Planet Hollywood at 9PM to use one of my credits.

Now I'm thinking about using the $15 voucher and going for an appetizer and using one of my credits at either Raglan Road or Maya Grill.

What do you think I should do?? I'm going to talk to my DW in a bit and she what she thinks.

We had a terrible experience at Raglan Road, and coming from Ireland we were really disappointed! Id like to try again sometime but i doubt my GF will want to!

But at the same time, even tho we enjoy PH, the best thing is the vip platter with the tostatas and chicken crunch :slurp::slurp: which is a starter

DisneyDebNJ

We went to Ragland Road for the first time last fall, and loved it. Going again in Oct, it is now a MUST DO! Planet Hollywood is OK, food wasn't bad, shots and margaritas were great, but there are Planet Hollywood's all over. I would definately do Ragland Road. Maya grill, wasn't a fav of ours, but everyone's tastes are different.

NiarrNDisney

I have been told and have read that Maya Grill at CSR is one of the bestTS deals for DDP on property, not to mention that they have really good food and large portions.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Raglan Road!

It has the best food, best atmosphere, and is by far the most fun of the three.

Planet Hollywood, as someone else said, is a bad throwback to the 90's. Maya Grill is kind of a waste- if you like that kind of food, there are much better places on the property to get it.

uiowahawk

Original Poster
In previous years we really enjoyed Planet Hollywood, but not so much this year. Service was appalling and food only so so. Raglan Road however was good, and we returned later in the holiday. I can't really see why you would need to go to both in one night though, portions are very generous.

I didn't plan on going to both the same night...we decided on Maya Grill on 9/24 and visit Planet Hollywood on 9/29 for a light lunch or supper.

worldfanatic

This is a no brainer.......RAGLAN ROAD.
It's a unique Disney World dining experience.

Just avoid it on sunday, we made that mistake on our first visit.
There's no entertainment on sunday nights.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom