News Rafiki's Planet Watch is closing Oct. 21st will reopen in Summer 2019

Movielover

Ah, shame. I love those animal handlers with creepy crawlers you can touch!

I always bring some tic tacs, just in case I start petting them. You know...I’m automatically attracted to little critters—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just pet them. I don’t even wait. And when you’re fabulously handome they let you do it. You can do anything. I just grab them by the iguana.

Horowitzinlieswetrust.30b_small.gif

;)

NickWilde

An attraction/land going seasonal could mean one of two things:

Option A: The attraction/land is going to be closed soon and replaced with something new.

Option B: They're closing it out of cost cuts, and potentially just abandoning it. (EX: Wonders of Life in Future World) The more disappointing option of the two, and the more likely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Biff215

An attraction/land going seasonal could mean one of two things:

Option A: The attraction/land is going to be closed soon and replaced with something new.)

Option B: They're closing it out of cost cuts, and potentially just abandoning it. (EX: Wonders of Life in Future World) The more disappointing option of the two, and the more likely.
They can’t abandon it completely fortunately, as it’s primarily offices and animal care.

Clearly this is cost cutting, just curious how many CM’s they’re actually saving on? It’s not like you can just shutter everything and leave the animals to fend for themselves.

Wonder what Epcot’s cut is going to be?

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Leia

They can’t abandon it completely fortunately, as it’s primarily offices and animal care.

Clearly this is cost cutting, just curious how many CM’s they’re actually saving on? It’s not like you can just shutter everything and leave the animals to fend for themselves.

Wonder what Epcot’s cut is going to be?
I mean, they can’t really afford to cut much else as it is. Wonders is already on festival duty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom