Radisson Resort Orlando

blh906ohio

Original Poster
We are thinking about going here in December of this year. Do any of you have opinions about this hotel ? We plan to spend a few hours every other day at WDW. The rest of the time will be spent goofing around and in the pool. There will be two adults over 50 years old. Thanks for any opinions.

Disney4648

If the pool atmosphere will be a factor in your trip, I suggest you check the availability of the Disney Value resorts. I'm not sure what rate you have for the Radisson, but the pools at the Value resorts are larger and have poolside bars.

wdwmomof3

We stayed there the night that we drove down last year and it was really nice. I have to say that their main pool area is VERY nice. They have plenty of chairs and a pool side bar. There is even a pizza hut right there at the hotel by the pool. My kids loved the pool because it had a neat slide. You can see pictures online.

While the hotel & pool was nice, it didn't have the Disney feel that I crave while I am there. That's the reason that we stay on site. If you are going to be in & out of Disney, it's a nice, quite place to stay. It's very clean and very pretty.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The pool is large and feels more like a Disney moderate pool with it's theming than a Disney value resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom