RSR or 7DMT?

• Radiator Springs Racers

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

kad1121

Original Poster
Curious to see which ride people prefer more: Radiator Springs Racers in Disney California Adventure, or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in Orlando's Magic Kingdom? For me, it's no contest: Radiator Springs Racers all the way!

Goofyernmost

Really not much to compare there. Even if side by side, Radiator Springs is much more worthy then
7DMT. Both are good, but, two completely different ride systems and detail. Also kind of hard to just go from one to the other in either park. How about comparing ToT and Splash Mountain. They, at least, have the same general vertical drop excitement as the other.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
A even better comparison would be 7DMT vs BTMR even though Big Thunder wins in a landslide (happens to be my favorite ride so im kinda biased lol).

Tom

Beta Return
It's not even remotely fair to put these two rides in the same category. They're on different sides of the country, cater to different demographics, and aren't the same type of ride (other than both can be classified as "thrill").

Marc Davis Fan

I assume these are being compared because they're each the "anchor" attractions of new lands.

A better comparison might be of the lands themselves, Cars Land vs. New Fantasyland. Or the attraction lineup of those lands.

I prefer the Cars Land philosophy of focusing on one major E ticket rather than splitting into Ds and Cs. I also prefer its unified aesthetic and of course the brilliant mountain range backdrop.

Chef Mickey

Radiator Springs Racers is probably in the top 3 most ambitious attractions Disney has created all time. I'd argue it alone is better than the entire New Fantasyland.

It's a shame WDW hasn't gotten an E-Ticket like this since Everest.

To me, it's not even close. 7DMT was particularly disappointing due to its protracted opening with so much anticipation ultimately leading up to a disappointing, too short, budget cut attraction that could have been so great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom