Quick service free dining returning

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We understand that the quick service free dining plan will be back between 2/28 - 7/3 2010 (Must be booked by 4/30). It is currently going out via pin codes, but may be open to the general public soon.

As always, the good folks at http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/ can help you out with any of your reservation and planning needs. It doesn't cost you anymore than if you booked it on your own, but you get all their expertise and experience working for you.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Here are some sample prices for the pin code offer

4 night/ 5 days non discounted vacation package will include accomodations and theme park tickets (base ticket)

Prices are based on adult double occupancy

Value Resort $499 per adult (standard view room)
Moderate Resort $655 per adult (standard view room)
Deluxe $942 per adullt (standard view room at either AKL or WL)
Deluxe Villa Resorts $987 per adult (studio at OKW or Saratoga Springs)

If you recieve a pin code offer please feel free to contact one of the agents at Kingdom Konsultant travel. We look forward to helping you make your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World Magical!!!

Pam

Upvote 0

Rosso11

I received one of these offeres in the mail today but I am in the Vacation club. Can I use this offer with the vacation club? Does anyone know?

Upvote 0

The "Pro"

We understand that the quick service free dining plan will be back between 2/28 - 7/3 2010 (Must be booked by 4/30). It is currently going out via pin codes, but may be open to the general public soon.

As always, the good folks at http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/ can help you out with any of your reservation and planning needs. It doesn't cost you anymore than if you booked it on your own, but you get all their expertise and experience working for you.

Can you confirm the dates. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I received one of these offeres in the mail today but I am in the Vacation club. Can I use this offer with the vacation club? Does anyone know?
For any of the free dining offers you have to have a MYW package, so no, if you're staying on points you would not be eligible.

You could do an extra trip without using DVC and buy a package with at least a one-day base ticket each and use it that way. :shrug:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I got the pin code. Wish I could use it. It is upgradeable to the other dining plans, too, by paying the difference in cost. I hope lotsa folks get to take advantage!

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

For any of the free dining offers you have to have a MYW package, so no, if you're staying on points you would not be eligible.

You could do an extra trip without using DVC and buy a package with at least a one-day base ticket each and use it that way. :shrug:

We are DVC members and did exactly that last year, but I read somewhere on these boards that buying a one day ticket no longer qualifies as a package. It stated that the park ticket has to be for the number of nights you are staying.

Does anyone know if this is in fact the case?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom