Quick Question

Hi everyone!
Okay here's the deal with our vacation. We are going from Aug 15-22, staying at POFQ. However, we've actually booked a room for the Sat night (Aug 14- Our Anniversary) so we can take our kids to see summer nightastic since it's the last night.
My question is this: will they make us move rooms or will they keep us in the same room because it's two separate reservations? I'm hoping they won't and maybe get a little perk because we've told them it's our Anniversary. I think we've spent 3 of our 6 wedding anniversaries there!
Thanks everyone.

mousefan1972

If you have the same resort and room category booked (for example, both reservations are POFQ standard view), then yes, you probably can stay in the same room. When you check in, be sure to mention that you have 2 reservations and that you would like to stay in the same room.

If you don't have the same category booked, then you will most likely have to switch rooms.

Upvote 0

canada1414

Original Poster
Thanks..that's what I'm hoping for. Also I hope we get an "upgrade" since we told them it was our annivarsary. We did request the buildings closest to the main building so we'll see what happens.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Nothing is a guarantee, but in all my experience with this I have never had to move rooms. You will have to go to the desk to check in and get new room keys though.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

If you have the same resort and room category booked (for example, both reservations are POFQ standard view), then yes, you probably can stay in the same room. When you check in, be sure to mention that you have 2 reservations and that you would like to stay in the same room.

If you don't have the same category booked, then you will most likely have to switch rooms.

We did the same thing last year at the POFQ and are also doing it again this year..but at the WL. We did not have to change rooms last year but i did have to re check in and get new cards with our dinning plan and park pass on them. I have my fingers crossed it works the same this year at the WL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom