Quick Question

Frenort21

Ok I am leaving for Disney in 2 days. This trip was originally planned for Feb. for my fiances birthday however my father passed away the week we were to leave so it was postponed. We now get to make up the trip and it is still for my fiances birthday would it be ok to get him a birthday pin even though his birthday was two months ago? Sorry long post for a short question. Thanks for your help in advance.

ImaYoyo

Ok I am leaving for Disney in 2 days. This trip was originally planned for Feb. for my fiances birthday however my father passed away the week we were to leave so it was postponed. We now get to make up the trip and it is still for my fiances birthday would it be ok to get him a birthday pin even though his birthday was two months ago? Sorry long post for a short question. Thanks for your help in advance.
Yep. And you won't even have to explain yourself.

Upvote 0

DisneyChik17

I say yes. This is his birthday trip after all. Just tell them it's his birthday. You don't have to go into any explanation or provide any documentation. Go for it. He deserves to celebrate his day with you in Disney World.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom