Quick question about busses

wizards8507

I've stayed on property before but I've never been without a car. On my next trip, I'll be exclusively relying on Disney transportation to get around and I had a quick question.

If MK opens at 9:00 and I make reservations at the Crystal Palace at 8:05, will I be able to get a bus that early from a non-MK resort?

stlbobby

Yes, the busses will run well before the gates open for those wanting to be there at rope drop or with early reservations. If you have any concerns you can always call the concierge the day before and they will confirm when the busses will be running.

If for some reason they are not running to your resort early enough for you to make your reservation the concierge will arrange transportation for you. This used to happen more often when there were less people eating before the parks open, now they pretty much just run early morning busses everywhere.

Upvote 0

LaffinAllDay913

I have a question, I have reservations at Crystal Palace in the morning for breakfast, does the whole party need to be together to get into the park? I have two people staying at one resort and the rest are at another...

Upvote 0

balletgirl2

You do not have to be together to get into the park, but you have to be together to check into the restaurant. Otherwise they will make you wait until the whole party is there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom