Quick CBR question???

My family stayed at CBR back in Dec 2000. We do not remember there being "connecting rooms" (rooms with door between them). We are going in Oct back to CBR with friends and want connecting rooms. Do they not have them or are they in just certain rooms in the buildings? Any help is appreciated!

surfsupdon

All exteriors of all buildings are the same colors as before. The interiors are much different however, by means of much brighter and lively!!

And I love Aruba, still beautiful. Pink and purple walls, red and white rails, green/teal roofs. So nice.

And its funny how "preferred" varies from perosn to person. My idea of a preferred room is one on the far side of the lake, so you can really soak up the atmosphere of the resort and experience all it has to offer in way of the tropical feeling, instead of being a 30secs walk away from OPR.

Upvote 0
I do not believe you will be disappointed with this resort. Yes, it is huge, but like I stated before, it was only a five minute walk from our room to the food court. I really didn't mind it at all though...there is just something about watching the sun rise as you look across the lake....my, my, my....it is bringing chills up my spine now. Okay, time to go and look at the Disney pictures we took.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom