Questions about Attractions

Elenadc

I don't know if there's any you can't work, I can't think of any off the top of my head, but some other people might know better.

As for requesting a particular attraction, they'll probably ask you when you have your interview. That doesn't mean you get it, but at least they'll know a preference. When I interviewed in Fall '06 I requested Expedition: Everest, and the interviewer also asked if DAK was my first choice of park. I ended up at DAK, but at It's Tough to be a Bug.

Good Luck!

schroder6452

Like the above said, mention your prefered location during the interview and even if you are going to do a phone interview, strike up a conversation with your school recruiter (if you go to one) and mention it with them too. I was lucky to get the location that I requested too.

Pioneer Hall

They didn't ask me what I preferred when I interviewed, so you have to mention it if you want something specific (I also was unfortunately not able to take the position when I was offered it).

noflashphoto

I worked at GMR. It was a great experience because I wasn't just pushing a button all day. I got to talk and have fun as well.

I didn't request it like soo many people do. I originally had character audition as number 1 but couldn't make it to the audition and this is where I ended up.

TiggersPooh

during my interview I was asked what my favorite park was, MK and I ended up working Tland Attractions-Buzz

and I just applied for June Quarter Advantage! (Im moving down and its a job for 6 months)

Diznee_Dreamer

what are some of the best places to work attraction wise?

I worked ICP in '06 and got to work at the Haunted Mansion - a really great experience! But really, any attraction can prove to be a lot of fun with a little creativity and a smile! Make the effort to interact with guests and you can really play up your role, no matter where you are!

As for making requests, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask if there's a specific park or attraction one has their heart set on. Nothing is ever promised, but if you make the effort and talk about why you'd love such a role/location... well, ya just never know do ya? :)

I would say try working at the Animal Kingdom if you can stand the heat. The park closes SO early compared to MK! I worked at VOLM, Playhouse Disney, Backlot Tour, and Fantasmic at the studios and loved them all~!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom