Question...

jmewin

Crowds

I love Disney, welcome to these boards. I was at WDW last November and the crowds weren't bad at all. As a matter of fact the only place in the world that there were crowds were Fantasyland at the MK. Other than that we walked into anything we wanted to see. Have a great trip. joni :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Not to get too personal here but may I ask what time of November you are going in?? The first half of November there is the food and wine festival in EPCOT, the second half( After Thanksgiving) you may just make the Christmas stuff ( Candlelight Processional and the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party) If you can extend your vacation to include those I would absolutely do so!!! They are not to be missed, plus Disney is especially beautiful at Christmas!! Any questions, please feel free to post!!! Belle

Upvote 0

t3techcom18

November is usually a VERY busy month, on the count of Thanksgiving. I went there during Thanksgiving, and SUPER busy. If you go during that time, and want to go to a resturant for Thanksgiving, get your reservation EARLY. Also, expect long lines.
But if you get your reservation done before hand, try to get the Liberty Tree Tavern. I think they have the best Thanksgiving meal.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We alwaus used to go in November, the week of Veteran's Day usually. The weather was nice, we hit the Food and Wine Festival and the crowds were low. Unfortunately Nov. is now a hard time for hubby to get off of work so we take what we can get, which is usually late May! Still Nov. is great!

Upvote 0

Pippa

I've been 3 times in late November and its never been crowded apart from about 48 hours over Thanksgiving. The decorations are lovely and the atmosphere is wonderful. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom