Question regarding tickets

Slippin' Falls

Original Poster
I was curious to know if one was to purchase a 5 day ticket would they be able to use the ticket at AK in the morning and use another day of the ticket at another park for the evening.

jbbraud

Ticket option

If you plan to go from one park to another on the same day, you will need to purchase the Park Hopper. Without the Park Hopper you are restricted to the park that you enter on that day.

Using the 5 day ticket to go from one park to another on the same day would be wasting days. Visting MK in the morning and AK in the afternoon would be 2 whole days wasted on the ticket, leaving you with only 3 days left.

Purchase the Park Hopper, it is well worth the few extra dollars.

LilRoo714

Upgrading can be done at any ticket booth at the park, at a Disney resort or at Guest relations at any park. Just bring the ticket you have and they'll add a park hopper option on to it, allowing you to go to another park in the same day. You cannot use up a second "day" on a ticket until the next day.

natalia1681

As long as your ticket includes the park hopper option, you will be able to go to AK in the morning and then to whichever park you please for the afternoon.:wave:

I think what the OP was asking was this: if they use their first day on the pass at AK, can they use a second day later that evening. I agree that it would be a waste of money, and I also think from responses on previous threads that you are not allowed to do this. Could be wrong though...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can not use an additional one of your days to visit more than one park per day. In order to do this you must have park hopping added to your ticket. You ticket is a 5 "day" ticket not a 5 "park" ticket.

starchasers

As long as you have not used any of your days you can upgrade, once you use any days your ticket is locked as is. We tried to up grade to hoppers and we had used 2 days off of our 10 day and were told it could not be done.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
As long as you have not used any of your days you can upgrade, once you use any days your ticket is locked as is. We tried to up grade to hoppers and we had used 2 days off of our 10 day and were told it could not be done.

It seems that I've heard differently.

Maybe you just asked the wrong CM :confused:

I'm sure someone here knows the real scoop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom