Question regarding the Weather

wdwcrzy

October is usually nice (in the 50-70's), but it can be really hot or horribly cold. In fact the coldest I have even been at Disney was during F&W a few years ago in late October. All I can suggest is watch The Weather Channel - if it says there is a chance of a front coming, pack for all types of weather. For Florida weather I suggest lots of layers. It can be in the 40's in the morning but in the 70's by the afternoon.

Good luck!
Michelle

Upvote 0

Pongo

Yeah, October is the time of year where Florida is trying to make up it's mind. It's hard to predict if it will be hot or cold on certain days even if it's a week ahead of time.

I would (like wdwcrzy said) follow the weather channel. There are also some local news stations that have websites that might have more reliable and descriptive conditions.

EDIT: Here are some of those news websites.

www.cfnews13.com
www.wftv.com
www.wesh.com

Hope those help.

Upvote 0

keonjen

Weatherbug.com has the best weather for WDW - in fact, they have a live camera mounted on top of the swan hotel and you can see live weather at wdw 24/7 EVERY day. I worked for WeatherBug for many years :) Attached to the camera is a live weather station as well which will give you the weather from the swan hotel :)

Upvote 0

DisneyChik17

keonjen said:
Weatherbug.com has the best weather for WDW - in fact, they have a live camera mounted on top of the swan hotel and you can see live weather at wdw 24/7 EVERY day. I worked for WeatherBug for many years :) Attached to the camera is a live weather station as well which will give you the weather from the swan hotel :)

Be careful with that weatherbug...it is loaded with viruses. http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=58321&highlight=weatherbug

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom