Question - MYW Base

H20Babie

Hey everyone!

Quick question (I'm pretty sure of the answer but want confirmation since I've never done this) ...

DS and I received 3-day MYW Base tickets for Christmas. Can we add on one day for the $11-12 each difference between the 3-day and 4-day base tickets and make it a 4-day pass?

And if so, I assume we need to do this at one of the park's Guest Services?

*** Not sure if this makes any difference, but my parents used their Air Miles for the tickets. They are not printouts but the hard copy character tickets that you sign the back of.

Thanks much!
(10 more days to FLA!)

:wave:

timeman

The rule is that you have can add days or other extras within 14 days of first use. This means that as long as the tickets have not been used you will be able to upgrade them when you go. You can go to Guest Service in any of the parks and they will be able to upgrade them from a 3 day to a 4 day with no problem.

Upvote 0

mjmyers10

Most likely you can upgrade them. Disney does sometimes has restrictions on tickets that are received through airline miles or tickets that were received through donations. It will probably be fine, but there is an outside chance they may not let you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom