Question for Character CMs...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How do you tell Chip and Dale apart? I'm blind, so honestly, I have no idea. I'd rather greet them as they are, instead of asking "so, are you Chip or Dale" and having to feel their faces to see if I get a yes or no.
Well the easy way is Dale has a red nose and Chip has a black nose but since you are blind that will not help much. I am assuming that you can kind of "see" faces with your hands so in your case the front teeth will tell you which is which. Dale will have 2 front teeth about 8" apart and Chip will have one in the center.

rdour@techminds

Um, not to be a jerk, but which one is which? You said Dale with two front teeth and again Dale with one front tooth. I'm sure it was just a typo, but that one kinda defeated the purpose of your helpful post. I do appreciate the info though.

Ryan

Um, not to be a jerk, but which one is which? You said Dale with two front teeth and again Dale with one front tooth. I'm sure it was just a typo, but that one kinda defeated the purpose of your helpful post. I do appreciate the info though.

Ryan

Yes, must have been a typo! Dale has 2 teeth, while Chip only has one in the center.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Ryan
Yes definitely a typo. Thanks for pointing it out. I edited my original post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom